Sunday 8 March 2015

Skills I have developed....

From this experience I have learnt many different valuable skills, one of the main skills I learnt was on learning how to use Motion which I did through making our production/distribution idents and titles for our opening sequence. I learnt how to change the fonts and themes on motion and how to start from scratch. On Final Cut Pro I learnt how to edit our scenes to fit our tine limit and change the colour of the shots, I also learnt how to add music and change the volume of the sound depending on he shot which I did so through editing most of the sequence.

Another skill I learned was how to organize our workload, as a team we worked very fast and efficiently splitting off as a group to complete different work loads and then coming together to discuss our findings was something we learnt to do  well which helped us in the long run complete our opening sequence by the deadline.

Inaddtion we learnt how valuable time keeping and communication was in order for us to complete our sequence, we were able to schedule in times to work which fitted around our timetables comfortably and made working very fast paced. This helped us in the long run keep on top of our work.

No comments:

Post a Comment