Sunday 8 March 2015

interview with the editor

What was it like working with the crew?

It was very intresting, I had worked with in the past doing minor work so this was a bit strange for us but we are good friends and it was great being able to work with them.

How hard was it to edit the opening sequence?

It was pretty hard at points due to final cut pro being glitchy but I was able to sort that out and work past it. We used different transtions and changed the colour of some segmant we also used slow motion which I was happy to use because it show what we know about final cut pro

What do you think of the final product?

I think its actually really well done. There is a range of shots used, the sound changed when it needs to, I used a trange of effecta to help crwat the flash back look better. I think overal it was good there could of been some changes here and there but norhings pergect right.

No comments:

Post a Comment