Sunday 8 March 2015

camera- Jessica

I had the job of being in charge of the camera and what angles we would be using and where the camera would be positioned. It was tricky job at some points due to not making  the camera too shaky as we I had to do it free hand due to the shots we wanted, which turned out to be a really good shot.

I thought of all the location shots but then I would ask my group if the shot I had taken was good, as it better to have more then my own opinion on the shot. It allowed me to re shot it if needed because they would tell me if it was moving to much. I got location shot of all three location to establish where the scenes where taking place.

Being behind the camera also mean I could direct people on where to move and how to do it. That means I was able to get shots we took to be the best they would be. So it meant no one was left out of the shot and we could see everyone in the shot at the same time with out having to position the camera a lot.

I liked working behind the camera as I was not in front of the camera. I also like it because I was able make my ideas into reality. I was able creative what I saw in my head.


No comments:

Post a Comment