Sunday 8 March 2015

Reflection on High School From Hell

Reflection

During the process of making our opening title sequence came across a few complications but overall I found it as an enjoyable experience and the resultant product was a very satisfying at that. One of the most enjoyable things about this experience was the filming process because as a group we all had fun acting and made us all closer as a group and I feel like it made us appreciate time keeping and planning to make filming possible and make it as good as possible.

One of the hardest parts about the whole process was editing because I was unfamiliar with most of the softwares but in no short time It became easier and I developed and got better at it, one of my biggest regrets is not starting filming earlier and not learning these softwares before hand because If I could do what I could do now then we could have completed this whole thing a lot earlier before the pressure of the deadline started getting to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment