Sunday 8 March 2015

Interviewing Shaznay Smith

Interviewer: How did you find playing the role of Shaznay smith?

Shaznay: it was definitely an interesting role to play. It was hard to remain in character, as me and Shaniqua (the other popular girl) was finding it hard not to laugh

Interviewer: How was it like on set?

Shaznay: oh god! Filming on the set was a dream come true. It was so fun and interesting to film with the other cast ad the film director and editors

Interviewer: Are you worried about how people would view the movie?

Shaznay: well... I definitely think everyone in the studios I worried and anxious on how the audience will react to the movie. But we all worked so hard in the movie, so I'm sure people would love the movie as much as we do.  

Interviewer: Do you regret anything from the movie?

Shaznay: No! Not even one tiny thing. I enjoyed every minute of the process to make the movie. This is an opportunity that I will never forget or take it for granted.

Interviewer: well that all I have for you today... Thank you for listening and answering all the questions I have provided. Best luck to the movie.  

No comments:

Post a Comment