Thursday 5 March 2015

My reflection on Highschool From Hell so far...

The process of editing, filming and putting the final piece together was a time consuming and challenging process but definitely rewarding and satisfying. Probably the best thing about the entire process was the filming bit. In my opinion, I feel as a group we all listened and voiced our views and ideas to one and another so it made the whole filming process a lot more easier and quicker.


Camera graphics


The hardest bit of the process was the editing. Due to that fact, many of the technologies that had to be included in order to make the title sequence was new and unfamiliar to me. Therefore, I had to learn how to use it at a good rate in short time period. Furthermore, I could of improved by getting started a lot earlier, so it wont get stressful near the deadline. This would of prevented any important time going, so we would have more time to give extra touch ups to the title sequence.   

No comments:

Post a Comment