Monday 9 March 2015

Questionnaire-Audience feedback

I asked some people if they would fill in a questionnaire after they finished watching our title sequence.

This is one of the questionnaire feedback:

What are your intitial thoughts of our title sequence?
I really enjoyed watching your title sequence, I especially like the way you changed the colour of the scenes to show that it was something that had happened to the boy in the past.

What was you feeling/your emotions while watching the title sequence?
I felt sympathy for the boy and I could relate to him as I have been picked on in the past so I know that other teenagers can also relate.

Would you watch it in the cinema?
I would definitely watch it again but I would only watch it in the cinema if it was longer.

What is one thing you would improve about the sequence?
I would make it longer.

What would you rate the title sequence out of 10?
8.5



No comments:

Post a Comment